Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Rebel"s First BarkBox!




WANT A FREE BARKBOX?!
Use my referral link and get your first box FREE!

AND! If you use my link, I get a free box as well. HOWEVER, I WILL BE DONATING EACH FREE BOX I EARN TO A SHELTER PUP IN NEED!

Woof woof! Time to unbox Rebel"s very first BarkBox! BarkBox is a monthly subscription service for your dog! It includes fun toys and yummy, healthy treats for your happy lil pup! Rebel really liked it! Especially the squeaky toys! Have you guys tried out BarkBox before? And did your pupper like it? Let me know in the comments! I think I"ll spoil Rebel with another BarkBox! So look forward to another unboxing next month!

Disclaimer: This video is NOT sponsored. All thoughts & opinions are my own. (And Rebel"s)

♥DOWNLOAD MY APP!♥
Apple:
Android:

♥SUBSCRIBE♥FOLLOW♥LIKE♥
Vlog Channel:

Instagram: @Manda31409
Snapchat: Manda.31409
Twitter: @Manda31409
Tumblr: @Manda31409
Facebook: Manda31409
Periscope: @Manda31409

♥READ MY BLOGS!♥
www.manda31409.com/tagged/personal

♥SHOP MY MERCH♥

(Use code: MANDA15 for 15% off!)

♥FILMING/VIDEO INFO♥
•Camera:
Canon Powershot G7x
•Lighting:
45W Fluorescent 14" Ring Light

•Editing Software: Adobe Premiere Pro


♥BUSINESS INFO♥
•Email: manda31409@gmail.com
•FameBit Profile:

Manda Leigh
P.O. Box 6081
Kennewick, WA 99336

Related to :
barkbox

No comments:

Post a Comment